She scam my wife $15k for so called marketing that didnt work.We got zero customers.

She showed my wife stats that didnt make sense and was a complete waste of our time. Adrienne Menden than threaten my wife that she would take down her site. We are not computer literate we are accountants. I felt that she just in the early stage of her career and didnt want to tell us she screwed up and just wanted to take our hard earn funds to keep afloat in school.

Thats nice but my wife and i could of just gotten our site SEO. I think Adrienne Menden is a confused and delusional and will say fancy terms she has no experience with.

Stay away if you want to waste time and money.She never refunded my wife and made my wife cry bc it was all of her hard savings in the bank.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Doingsales and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Doingsales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Doingsales to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Doingsales?

Comments